Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tomorrow....

So tomorrow is my first O.B. appointment, I can't beleive I am going to the doctor's. I guess it finally makes it truly official. I swear I am starting to show already which seems impossible. When I got pregnant with Connor I didn't start showing untill about six months. I swear there might be twins growing in my belly. I am going to be the size of a house by the time baby arrives...I also am going to be traveling to Texas for a month I am leaving Feb. 9th and I'll be back March 15th. I am a little nervous now that I am pregnant. I'm am hoping that my body will be coping well by then and the month that I'm in Texas goes smoothly. So wish me luck tomorrow and for my upcoming Texas trip..:-)

3 comments:

Amy said...

SOOOOOO, how did your appointment go?????

Michelle said...

Well I'm pregnant..:-)Joking aside it went really well. I was thinking about switching doctors, but after my appointment I've decided to stay here in Grayling. I really wanted a midwife, but now that Ry's G-ma, Evelyn, Kerry and Steph will be there I think they can keep me focused. Ryan is not as verbal in the labor part as I need him to be. I don't blame him, but I do need someone to kick me into pushing the baby out..

Anonymous said...

I'll kick you into pushing out that baby GIRL!!!!!! :):)