Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Boys

Russell is here today, and it has been a lot of fun. I had forgotten how much I missed having him everyday. I also forgot how much Connor missed him. They are like peas in a pod. I can't believe how well they get along. Now don't get me wrong they butt heads quite, but it's really silly stuff. I have Rylan as well today, and she is just like both of them. They ask to watch Transformer movie the cartoon version after dinner which of course I said yes. They are just chilling right next to each other mouths dropped and staring at the t.v. When I watch them two play together, it really make me wonder if we should have number two. I mean I'm not kidding if you could see the two of them right now you would crack up laughing I love it...I have a snowmobile story I'll do tomorrow, so Kerry check later in the afternoon..

No comments: