Monday, December 3, 2007

Thankful..

I know it's past Thanksgiving, but I have to be original:-)j/k. I wanted to share a few things that I am thankful for this year.
1. My Salvation - Knowing that the Lord loves me, and is there for me whenever I need him has been a comfort. I don't know what I would have done without God by my side this year.

2. My Husband - In spite off all of my unique personalities Ryan is there for me, and has been my rock. I am so thankful God has brought us together.

3. My Son - I have been blessed with a full year home with my son, and even though things have been hard I would not change it for the world. I could be having the worst day, and all I need to do is look at his cute little face and everything melts away.

4. My In laws - I have been truly blessed with a wonder family. They are there for Ryan and I whenever we need them. They are truly amazing.


5. My new church - It has been a wonderful experience attending this church. (thanks Steph)... I have never felt as welcome in a church. It has started a new fire in me which has been a wonderful change in my life.

So these are a few things that I am thankful for. Although things have seemed very difficult this year, I have been blessed so many time over that it really doesn't seem that bad of a year after all.

No comments: