Friday, December 14, 2007

Trying to save money..

So in an effort to save a little extra money...every little bits helps right? I have just joyned a coupon club I can't believe how many coupons they had. I am really trying to cut any cost I possible can, and I beleive this will be a really big change. I can't wait to see how much I am able to save on the next shopping trip. I also have been freezing leftovers and using them for the next week or two meals. Wow has that been such an amazing help. I can't beleive I never thought of that..Thanks Steph...If anyone has some segestions drop me a line. We also don't eat out at all. We never really did, but now it has to be a really special reason for us to spend our money on take out food. So any ideas just let me know..:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Doin good girl Hang in there!!!!!