Saturday, December 22, 2007

Baby Schenk...

So Ryan and I finally both decided it was time that we started adding to our family. So in August we will be welcoming a new little Schenk. I am very excited. I did not expect to get pregnant so fast, but the Lord had different plans for me and now we are expecting. Yes, me the person who said I was not having anymore kids is now expecting. I was telling Ryan it's not that I never wanted anymore I was so sick and tied of people asking me when are we having another one I figured it was easier to just say I didn't want anymore. So hopefully Steph doesn't read this because we are planning to tell everyone today at the Christmas party. And let me tell ya this baby is already different from Connor, I have been feeling really rough the last couple of days I am hoping that I don't get sick.. So everyone keep your fingers crossed, because I am dreading being sick...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats!

Just me said...

Umm... is it a baby, or a baby seal, cuz the picture on the side of the screen, looks like a floating baby seal... and I just want to be sure what it is exactly that we're expecting. Because it does change any gifts dramatically if I'm shopping for a baby seal.

I wonder where you get one of those goofy horns the seals toot?

Michelle said...

WOW!!! You have a GREAT imagination....I will admit the picture is a little creepy..