Thursday, January 10, 2008

I can see the end...:-)

So after being sick for five weeks now I am finally starting to get better, I never felt sick with Connor so this was a total shock for me. I'm almost 8 weeks now, and can't believe in 7 months we will be bringing home baby Hole. For those who don't know Connor has lovingly giving the baby this name. I leave for Texas the 9th of next month, and I'm starting to get really nervous. I will be gone for 6 weeks, and am going to miss Ry so much. I have never been away from Ry for that long and Connor will miss him so much. We will be having his B-Day the end of this month because his B-day is Feb. 17th and we will be in Texas. I am hoping by then I will be feeling like Michelle again. I feel like a horrible mother I can't do the things that I normally do with Connor because I feel so unbelievably ill. So I'm ready to be back and ready to kick some butt.:-) Gotta go take the trash to the dump wish me luck...Hopefully don't get sick.;-)

No comments: