Monday, January 21, 2008

School

So not only have I started school this semester, Connor is also going to school two days a week. My mom is a teacher at a private school, so Connor is going to start attending for two hours a day, twice a week. It's nice because it gives me a little time for my own schoolwork, and gives him some time with other kids. He is going every Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 to 12:00. I get to pack him a lunch and a snack to take to school it is so cute. I even try to dress him according to the dress code. So tomorrow it's a red shirt and blue pants. As for me and school this week has been a little rough because I have felt so bad, so I am hoping this week will go a lot easier. So wish me luck this week.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aww, he's even got a dress code. How adorable!
Hope you're starting to feel better.