Friday, July 6, 2007

Who says you can't have your cake and eat it to.

So after allot of stressing about where we were going to spend the 4th i got it all figured out. We spent the 3rd with my family that were up from Ohio it was so nice to see them. Then on the 4th I packed my little moo moo and headed downstate to see my family that i haven't seen in FORever. It was so nice the Bible drills were so funny. I haven't done that since i was about 9 or so. I just watched, but i think that was the best part. We had wonderful food, Connor tried to eat all the cheezy poofs...Um Grosssss...Then he played football with my cousins, OK he just ran around like a wild banchie, but he was having fun. When we were getting to leave i cought my little sweetheart sticking rocks in the muffler of a couple cars. I am pretty sure i got them all out if not SORRY...:-) Then it was of to the redneck BBQ which if you check Steph's blog you will find out why. Which was AWESOME..Then we woke up and headed out to Manistee to see the fam from CT. It was really nice to see how are kids have grown. Em and Connor are only a couple of weeks apart, so it's nice to see them together. After some wonderful eating we were off again. This time we were home bound. So i just wanted to let everyone know it was a wonderful holiday. PS VanKleeck's i will be there next year, hopefully Connor will keep the rocks out of the exhaust...:-)....I will add some pics on my next post...

No comments: