Sunday, July 15, 2007

Long Weekend..

So after going on a date with the hubby Thursday. We went to see Transformers which was awesome by the way. Friday we went to see our friends play. Saturday we woke up and went downstate which is 6 hrs for a 3hr reunion. Then went out later that night to see our friend play. Which was awesome they are soooo talented. When i say play i mean music.. Anywho what i am getting at is i am WAY to old for that. I feel like i got hit by a train then dragged by a horse for at least 5 miles. So i am looking for a nice relaxing week.. Me, Russell and Connor are just going to sit back and RELAX....:-) Until this weekend it's Kerry's B-day Party....WooHoo.. As Patrick would say " I'm going to party till I'm purple..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I still have issues about being another year older. I have been avoiding the countdown sign on 33!!!! :) Anyways Can't wait for you to come out.