Friday, July 13, 2007

Potty Training..

So i have been hard core potty training. Connor is about to kill me i think. He hates it sooooooo much that he will go all day without going, and then the minute i put a pull up or diaper on he goes. I am wondering if anyone has any ideas. NO matter what he is going to be potty trained by the end of this month. Ok, maybe in the next six months the rate we are going. So this is my gaol. I am going to try my darnedest to get the little bugger out of diapers...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Russell did the same thing. Steph sent him to G-ma for a week and Vowla he was potty trained. Erica did the same thing with Desi and Kristina. Sent them to G-ma for a week and vowla!!!! I think you should send him to g. G-ma. :):)

Sarah said...

Well, not to compare anyones kids to dogs, but Grandma potty trained our big dog, Charlie. We went on vacation for a week and when we got home he never went inside the house ever again.

Just me said...

Great Grandma helped, but actually it was natzi pat that potty trained Russell... lol. I'll fill ya in on what she told me when I get russell today...

Michelle said...

I am going to do it myself...,but thanks..Nice comparrson(sp) to the dog..LoL...