Monday, July 30, 2007

Marathon!!

So last weekend was the Canoe Marathon. We all had soooo much fun. After the craft show and parade we headed down to the canoe livery to watch the canoe's start the race. Connor and Russell played with aunt Diane, which i think Connor and Di had a connection. Anywho after that we followed the race with Connor for two stops he loved it. He kept on saying "MoMMa look at the boats" to which i replied "Canoes"..We stayed up till Midnight watching them, which if anybody know me i never let Connor stay up past his bedtime. We had a wonderful weekend. I will attach some pics later today..:-) Are ya happy Kerry..:-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be happier when the pics show up!!!! :):)
p.s. I hear you were spying on me while I was sleeping?????

Michelle said...

Ok, thats sounds creepy, but i did use the potty and you were sleeping...

Anonymous said...

Do I sleep pretty????

Michelle said...

Of course..Ya weirdo....