Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fun Day part II

So the fun day turned out to be really not that fun at all.. So we go to meat Steph at work and as we are waiting all of a sudden i hear my son screaming. I drop everything and ran to him only to see him sitting on the floor grabbing his hand. Russell accidentally shut his finger in the door. After we all relaxed it was off to the Alpine Frest. I bought Connor an all day pass which is a hand bracelet, do you think my son was ok with wearing It Oh No not my little stubborn son. He started caring on like he just got branded. After a little bit of screaming we finally got it on his ankle. The we were off the boys wanted to ride a cool little motorcycle ride. I got Russel lock and loaded and put Connor in and as soon as i buckled him in the tears started flowing again. So i got him down and we watched Russell ride it. I went to go take a picture of Russell only to find my camera wasn't in it's case. I look down and it was on the edge of the ride i though SUPER!!!!! Then this nice man reached in and got it for me...Is that it you thought oh no it's not. Connor wanted to play this duck games. Do you think it was covered by the bracelet i bought NOPE i had to pay 5 bucks i thought ok we will get a Spongebob toy. The next thing i know my son is crying because he dosn't want it. So i decided i had enough it was time to go. The minute we started walking away Connor then wanted Spongebob...So my fun filled day was awesome...I'm glad i spent about 25 dollars to do nothing.. Do i sound bitter ya i am a little bitter not at my 2 year old he is entillted, but i should have stopped at the finger smashing and called it a day...

3 comments:

Just me said...

Don't worry, you can hold it against him, and guilt trip him someday!!!! CONNOR HOW DARE YOU TALK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT!!! Do you KNOW what I've DONE for you! Oh yeah... What about that time......

Lemonaid outta lemonds my friend...

Anonymous said...

hey at least you got to go. I didn't!!!!! :(

Michelle said...

I will use that one day..:-) I just wish he would have enjoyed it more that he did, and Kerry from my standpoint you didn't miss anything..:-)