Monday, July 16, 2007

Potty Training...

So today has been wonderful in the potty training. This weekend was a little crazy, because we went downstate then he staid the night at grandparents house. He has had no accidents he has went on the potty like four times today. Finally for the first time after he went pee he said i went pee mommy and he started clapping his hands. I am so excited today has went so well. It definitely has giving the courage i needed to stick with it. I know it's just potty training, but it has been a real challenge to keep my little one on the potty without crying..So yeah....I am so excited....

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hooray for potty training! I just started back up with Emily and she seems to be doing well. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that we'll be done with diapers soon! Oh wait...then I'll have the newborn ...... and another 2 years of diapers. AHHHHHH! lol

Michelle said...

I forgot how many times you have to change an infant until i started watching Rylan. It is like every hour. Thats allot of diaper duty...,but it is sooooo awesome to hold that little baby..:-)