Monday, July 2, 2007

Party....






So we went to the 70'S party. It was sooooo much fun. I loved seeing everyone dressed up. Ry wore vintage Bill's 70's clothes. Let me tell he was a stud. I was a chubby Farrah. We danced our hearts out like it was well the 70"s (he he). It was awesome to see grandma with her fur coat on the dance floor swinging it around. We had a blast. We are old farts and had to hit the hay around midnight. Only to find out that people stayed up till 3 and 4 in the morning...WOW..I haven't stayed up that late in forever. So enjoy the pics...

3 comments:

Just me said...

Loving the pic of Mom, Dad, and Ryan... cracks me up! Total dysfunction... and you CHOOSE us!!!! What is up with that?! LOL....

good times!

Anonymous said...

I think I made a GREAT Janis Joplin!!!!!!

Michelle said...

I love being apart of the SCHENK's i am always going to have a good time...Go janis....ROCK on...Peace...