Thursday, July 5, 2007

Laid Off...

So today has been a rough morning. Ryan has been laid off and had a hit and miss day of work last week. Financially we are struggling sooooo much. I am trying to be positive and give it up to the Lord, but today was breakdown day. I just couldn't handle it anymore. For those who know me I'm not a crier. I am a hold it in kinda girl, but not today the flood gates opened upped. It has been such a challenge to be in good spirits all the time. I mean really who can do that. So today i have been job searching. I am trying to find a midnight job. So i can still be at home with my son and watch my nephew during the day. I know the devil is trying to kick my butt right now and i am trying as hard as i can to keep it together. So i am in need of some prayers in that Ry gets placed soon, and that i can find a job that is going to work with my schedule. SO i have been reading my Bible looking for some verses to help me through my struggles and i came across Psalm 28:7 "The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will i praise him."

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm praying for you guys. :)
- Sarah