Friday, November 9, 2007

Snow..

So we got our first dusting of snow. I was really excited and hoped Connor would be to. So that morning I heard him say"Mom I'm ready to get up". He still is in a crib so i need to go get him. I walk in his room and tell him there is a surprise outside. He looks through his blinds. and says " Mom BRurrrrr ice is cold". I told him it was snow. To which he replied "Mom Bruuuuuuuuu Snow is cold". Then he looks at me and ask me if i can get his boots on. I reminded him it was 7 in the morning and we had to eat breakfast fist. After breakfast, he ask for him to go outside and play in the cold ice for some reason he wants snow to be ice. So we got all bundled up and went outside. He LOVED it. I got a chance to put all of my fall decor away while he played in the snow. The he ask me if he could ride his Gator. I got it out and he rode around in the snow for about an hour. It was soooo much fun I'm glad that he is older now and am looking forward to all the things that winter has to offer. I am hoping we can go sledding soon I know he will love it. I will post some pics later. Aunt Kerry will be happy it's snowmobile time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats right I am bound and determined to get him on a snowmobile with me or dad this year. I don't think he has been on one yet and that is just WRONG!!!!!!