Monday, November 19, 2007

CHRISTmas Walk

We went on the CHRISTmas walk again this year. It is a nice little production that our town does every year. They have Santa and Mrs. Clause, and this year they had Reindeer. They also had a horse and waggon ride. We did it all it was sooo nice a perfect evening. I even went into the museum this year. I have lived hear all my life and that was the first time. I got to say it was really nice. Connor loved the horse ride and wanted to go on it again. His old fart parents were to cold so we just enjoyed the rest of the walk. It is nice that our community does this and I hope every one got out and enjoyed it as much as we did............ Connor and daddy watching Santa.
Me and my Little stud...
Me and my two favorite men, but i have no idea why my face is so white.
Daddy trying to stay warm on the horse ride...Sissy..
Connor Loving on the Reindeer...

No comments: