Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Computer...

So when I got back from Black Friday, I found out that my computer wasn't working. I was stressed and Ryan call our friend Ryan to check it out. Ryan owns hih own computer business. YaY for that. I guess my Power Supply had enough of me working on my computer and called it quits. Ryan said it was so bad that he is surprised my computer didn't start on fire. I have to say so am I. So today I am burning all of Connor's pics that I haven't done yet just in case. I have been doing a good job ever since I read about Amy's computer. I could care less about all the other documents. My pictures of my Connor could never be replaced. So now that I have my computer up and running I have got a lot of school work to get caught up on. I also have to find some crafts for Connor and Ryan so we can make some CHRISTmas decorations. Connor has his own little tree and I want it to be decorated it just his decorations. We also went to another CHRISTmas walk. It was at Garland. It was so beautiful. Connor has sooo much fun. I will be posting some pics very soon. I love that as a family we are able to do fun things like that. I am very thankful for my family.

No comments: