Monday, November 12, 2007

ABC's

So I am going to start to try to teach Connor his ABC's. Not only to say them but to recognize the letters to. He knows the letters in his name so that's a start right. I found this website that for each letter it has a Bible theme behind it. This week we will hopefully be learning A is for angel. We did a turkey project and he knows "T" is for Turkey. I think for Connor is helps to associate a picture with the letter. He has really been into this game I bought him it's calls Max the Monkey. He is always asking me to play "Max the Monkey game". It has a lot of pictures of different things like it will show an elephant and then show an elephant eating peanuts and you would ask what the elephant is doing he loves it. We play that one about three to four times a day. So wish me luck on the ABC's ;-)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love the links to the Bible activites you put up! I'll definitely be "stealing" them for my site.