Sunday, November 18, 2007

A New Tradition

So I am starting a new tradition this year with Connor. We are going to start making gingerbread houses for CHRISTmas. I am thinking about a week before we will attempt to try it. Then every year after that, until he decides his mom is lame. I am looking forward to it and know Connor will love it. He loves to do anything that involves getting messy..Which I am sure it will be. The letter of the week went really well; this week Connor can tell me the letter "A" and also knows that "A" is for angel. I am very excited and am hoping the excitement in him keeps up. He has also started memorizing lately. Just last month he really wasn't able to memorize a song. Within the past few days he is now singing "Jesus Loves Me" it is soooo cute. Today was also a Big day. Connor went pee standing up for the first time. YaY!!! I am really excited about this, because that means he won't have to sit on the potties in restrooms. Even though I bring my Lysol spay to spray the seat. It is really gross. I am just amazed at how much can change in a week with children. Connor amazes me everyday. I am so overjoyed to be his MOM and can't imagine my life without my little man.

3 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Do you have an email address where I can tell you more info about extra income stuff??

Have a great day with your little man! He looks like a sweetie!

In Light of the Truth... said...

Okay, so I just did a blog post about the extra income. Check it out! Hope it helps!

Amy said...

Connor's getting so big! Can you believe our kids are going to be 3!?! I know it's a cliche, but I just can't believe how fast the time has gone.
Love the idea of gingerbread houses. I just decided to tackle those this year for the first time too! It sounds super yummy and lots of fun!
Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving! We miss you guys!
P.S. Cracked up thinking of you spraying the toilet seat for Connor to sit on....then I thought about it and realized what a good idea it is! I think I'm going to have to buy some now!