Wednesday, November 21, 2007

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

So it's almost time for the shopping spree. I am really excited this is my first year that I can go. I am broke and am hoping to find really good deals. I will be getting things for CHRISTmas and Connor's B-day which is in February. Ryan and I aren't getting each other gifts this year(money reasons), so all i need to do is shop for kid things which I LOVE doing. I know what I'm getting my little man and hopefully can just wait till CHRISTmas to give it to him. We are leaving at 4:00am so we might be a little cranky. Which means I can push people out of my way to get what I want....:-)...He He..I guess that could work out to my advantage. Wish me luck. I hope to make it out alive, and with a little money still in my pocket..:-)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

If you want to research the sales, check out www.blackfriday.info
It compiles all the sale information as soon as it's released. It's like the sale papers in the Thanksgiving Day paper only online...and available sooner. :)

Have fun!!!!

Michelle said...

Girl, I'm on top of it.. Thanks :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah hope we don't hit a DEER or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!