Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Texas...

My brother called me this morning to ask if it would be possible to fly to Texas after my niece or nephew is born. My sister Jessica has to go back to school right away, and does not want to put the baby in a daycare. The whole event would be for about a month in Feb. He would pay for me and my son to fly down. The only thing is we would have to leave Ryan. It is also Connor's 3rd B-day in Feb. So i am looking for some advice, and some prayers on what to do. I would love to go an spend a month with my family. I only get to see them once a year if that. So send some advice people.....I think it would be a wonderful time for Connor to bond with his cousins....Ok...That all for now....

3 comments:

KerryBear said...

Well maybe Ryan could take a week vacation and fly down with you then you would only be seperate 3 weeks. BUT I would guess that you would have a hard time getting Ryan to agree to that!! :):)

Just me said...

NO! I have spoken.

Only because Russell would miss you two!!! And after all... it's all about the Russ man.

And by the way... I foooouuunnnnddddd you! :)

Amy said...

Hey! I don't have any good advice on the subject, but we'll be praying for your decision. Sounds like it would be a fun time, newborns are the best!