Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Beach

So i braved it alone with my son and nephew today. I packed them up and headed out to the beach. Russell is my sons idol. Connor tries to do everything that he does. Russell was a sea turtle, and Connor in his little voice was saying Sea Turtle mommy, and trying to copy Russell swimming like a turtle. Russell rolled around in the sand (steph i tried to get it out of his hair) sorry..it was soooo funny. we tried well i should say i tried to make a sand castle, Connor thought it was funny to smash it the moment i started. I have to say besides the selective hearing that they both have it went wonderful. No one drowned. Witch is always a plus...:-)...We ate our lunch at the beach...No potty accidents...All was Good...Thay are like peas and carotts...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Beach day! FUN! I'm taking Emily to the beach tomorrow and it'll be her first summertime beach experience. SO, wish me luck!