Monday, June 18, 2007

Hair Cut...




Sunday was a big step for me i mean A BIG step. Connor got his hair cut really for the first time. He looks like a little man, and no more like the little baby i brought home 2 years ago. I cried like a baby i wont lie, as each curl hit the ground...I know it is nice for him during the summer for the sake of being a little cooler, but as for a mommie i feel like i am letting go of the baby. I know it sound stupid, but i can't get over at how much older my little man looks. My husband even said he acted older....OK.. he is not reciting the 10 Commandments, but he does look older. Have i mentioned he looks older...Well enjoy tell me what you think...

3 comments:

Amy said...

OH MY WORD! Where did his hair go!! He does look WAY older now. :-( I would cry like a baby too. Although sadly, it looks like Emily will never have enough hair to cut. lol Nice to see you on the blogging world!

KerryBear said...

I have the cutest dam nephews in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just me said...

In the last pic he's saying... **sniff sniff** I miss my curls....