Thursday, June 28, 2007

Rough times...

So now that i am a stay at homer money is really tight...I mean so tight.. things are allot harder, but I know that this is where the Lord wants me to be is with my son and taking care of my hubby. I remember when i was little kid in church a missionary told us if we prayed about something for 6 months and still got the same answer that God is trying to tell you that is what you should be doing. So i have stuck with that. So that's what i did about staying at home. Ok so i prayed about it for a year, but i REALLY had to be sure. I know God will Provide for my family and he has, but lately things have been really hard. I have really been reading allot of Joyce Meyers books. Yes i know a little controversial, but she has reminded me that God will always be there for me in my time of need..Praise the LORD...Human nature is a really powerful thing, and every once in a while it rears it's ugly head. A little doubt comes in..She reminded me of a few verses...The one that really sticks Out to me is I Thessalonians 5:18 " In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." In EVERYTHING give thanks...I know that things will be hard and tough, and i know that the road ahead will bumpy, but praise the Lord i have a wonder son an amazing husband. I will do my best to give thanks for the things i have. Trust in God that he will provide for my family....remember to be thankful for all that i do have....For it is the will of GOD......Thank you God for my husband my healthy son my house my health my husbands health the food on my table the roof over my head...Praise the Lord i do have allot to be THANKFUL for...Who needs Money..:-)

No comments: