Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ketchup...

So after a long day of taking the boys to the park, Hartwick pines. I started making dinner for Connor and I. I made hamburgers,applesauce and french fries...Yes i know YUMMIE!!!!! We sat down together and said grace Connor likes to say AMEN! when i am done which is pretty cute. We started eating we had a great discussion about me having a spoon and him having a fork...Anywho...He started eating..Then all of a sudden he is like "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM momma MMMMMMMMM" i look up and he his filling his spoon full of ketchup and shovin it in...I said gross Connor, he smiled and shovled another spoon full.. I got to thinking am i a bad mom for letting him eat straight ketchup. Then i got to thinking it comes from a tomato so that's like a vegetable serving for dinner...Well that's my excuse anyway..:-)

1 comment:

Just me said...

Works for me. But if you get MY son eating a spoonfull of ketchup.... I may vomit! :)