Monday, March 24, 2008

Baby Update..:-)

I feel GREAT, and can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. Con and I heard the babies heartbeat last Wednesday, and now he has to tell everyone and make the sounds it's so stinking cute. The babies heartbeat is 154, and has been about that since they were able to pick it up. Baby is very active. I can feel the little bugger moving around all the time. Today was the first time that Ryan felt it, so he was really excited about that. I'm 18 1/2 weeks, and still in shock that I'm that far along. I feel great. I am pretty sure this little one is a boy too. I know five other women pregnant that are having boys, so I think it's definitely a possibility. I will also have all the things I need for a baby boy. Lately I've been feeling as good as when I was pregnant with Connor, so I'm hoping this summer wont be horrible. Well that's about it one the baby front. We are super excited to see what God has given us for a second child. I can't wait to find out, but I'll wait until the babies born...:-)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ooo, Oooo, Oooo, I say 154 heartbeat = girl!!! Seriously though, we're so excited for you guys. So happy to hear that all is going well! Can't wait to see you in June....