Sunday, March 2, 2008

I have found that being here with my family has definitely prepared me for a lot. Being with baby Eli, and my Con has really prepared me for this second baby. I forgot how easy babies were. They really just sleep, eat and go potty. It's when they get into the toddler years that's it gets a little more demanding. Connor has been very sweet with Eli there is no jealousy that I can see. He wants to hold the baby when he cries, and tries to feed him his bottle. He also tells me he needs his blanky when he is crying. He has been such a great help with Eli. I'm hoping that he feels the same way about his brother or sister.



The church that I've been going to has really been a blessing, and I'm finding there are a lot of things in my life that need changing. I really want to start devoting myself to the Lord.



It's been such a wonderful vacation it will be hard to leave my awesome family. They have been such a wonderful blessing to me, and I'm very thankful for the opportunity to spend with them. The weather definitely has been a wonderful change. Yesterday I even got sunburn. Connor is starting to get a nice golden color, and has loved playing with his cousins. My brother and Con have really bonded. Con always has to know where Uncle Dave is.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awww, that's so great that you're having a wonderful time!