Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ultra Sound

So, today was the big day of the ultra sound. It was awesome having Connor in there with me. He kept on saying " I see the baby on t.v. mom" Too cute. Everything looks wonderful. Baby is growing, and I feel wonderful. I haven't gained any weight YET. I'm still 4lbs under my weight when I first got pregnant. I'll probably put on like 40lbs during my last trimester. I'm not eating all that great. I've ate so much candy lately. I'm surprised I haven't gained like 10lbs in a week...:-) Junk food junkie lately. I need to stop it the baby is going to be addicted to chocolate. I made it through the whole ultra sound without asking the sex. I closed my eyes when they wrote the babies sex out on the picture. I have it an a sealed envelope, and I'm not tempted yet to look, so hopefully I can hold out. I swear I saw a little penis, but who knows it was probably a little toe. I feel the way I did when I was preggers with Con. The baby is so LOW right now. He/she is having a tap dancing party on my bladder. I've been getting yelled at by my hubby because I guess I'm not acting like I should. The other he got on my case because I was jogging along the Gator, but in my defence I had to keep up with my Con as he was driving around the neighborhood. The other day he was yelling because I was trying to level out the ground to make ready for our privacy fence, but I just shoveled a little bit again in my defence. I'm sure he won't be happy when he comes home and sees I raked the backyard, but I'm not the type of person that can just sit and do nothing. I just have to get things done.. Oh well.. Wish me luck tonight hopefully I don't get in trouble..:-( Amy sorry, but it's totally a BOY!!!!!!! OK it might be a girl, but I'm thinking it's a boy. Crap maybe I should open that envelope.:-)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Girl, girl, girl, girl, GIRL!! Glad you got to see your little bundle. What a special time. :-) Girl, girl, girl, girl, GIRL, GIRL, GIRL!!