Monday, February 11, 2008

We Made IT...

After being worried for about 2 months, we finally have arrived in Texas. Connor did so good on the plane. He got a little certificate to show his first plane ride which was super nice. He didn't complain not one time. I had a couple next to me and in front of me amazed that this was his first plane ride because he did so good. He didn't have a problem with the pressure on his ears. I was really worried about that because he just got over an ear infection. He just relaxed and watched his movies. We arrived in 71 degree weather which is a nice change. I definitely welcomed the sunshine. David took the kids to the park to which Connor replied "The parks closed" I kept on telling him at home it was because of all the snow. He got there and was in shock that it was open. Too funny. He has loved being outside without being bundled up, and I have to say I rather enjoy it too. I know we are missing out on a lot of cold weather...Bummer...:-) j/k I love that we are missing it WooHoo... Well I will keep everyone posted, and hopefully I will be able to get some pics posted soon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEy just and FYI it looks like my baby girl is sucking her thumb now!!!!!!! :):) You left at just the right time. It was -15 when I left for Kirtland today. :):) Needless to say I didn't go and visit mom. I went to my building and STAYED there!!! :) Love ya

Just me said...

umm... yeah... it was cold and snowy, and yucky, and all around CRAPPY!!!! I HATE WINTER