Monday, February 25, 2008

Texas

So today as Con and I go outside we are dressed in our shorts because the temperature is 80. It's so nice to be outside and actually feel hot from the sun. I am really enjoying my stay here. Connor had a lot of fun at the Monster Truck show. I will try to get some pics soon. My camera is broken, so I'm using Davids camera. It was a very devastating to have my camera crap out on me, but I'm trying to be positive and work with what I have. Mr brother and sister-in-law have totally spoiling us. I gotta say it's nice to be spoiled. I'm starting to feel the baby move only on the inside, but I'm sure it won't be long till I can feel it from the outside. I am 3 1/2 months along, and I can't believe that this second pregnancy is going so fast. Ryan and I have pretty much picked out two names, but are going to them to ourselves until the little one is born. I have been losing weight, and I'm afraid to weigh myself. I just know that God has this little baby protected, and I'm not tyring to stress out about the weight loss. I might try to weigh myself today or tomorrow. I have lost a total of 10 lbs since the beginning of the pregnancy, and think I've lost even more. I am starting to get a little pouch, but I think this baby is going to be like Con was, and I really wont start showing until about 5 to 6 months.

Connor is doing so well with the baby, and he runs to Eli when he starts crying to see if he's OK. I am just praying he is like this when little Schenk comes into our family. He still has a baby in his bell like his momma, and if I tickle his belly to hard he says"momma you hurt the baby". I have to give his belly a kiss, and tell the baby I'm sorry. It's so funny to see him mimic me and my pregnancy. Well gotta go baby need some lovin....

No comments: