Thursday, February 14, 2008

Today

So today it's 71 and we are enjoying it soooo much. Connor, Eli and myself are going to walk down to the park and play for awhile. Connor is loving playing outside, and it looks like we left Michigan just in time. I'm so not missing the snowy weather. We are planning on going to Dallas this weekend for Connor's B-day. We are going to the aquarium which Connor will love. I can't wait. He has been having a lot of fun playing with his cousins. Kaylee is just a year older than Con so they have gotten along really well. Baby Eli has been an absolute joy to watch. He is the sweetest babies, and he seems to always be content. It has been a wonderful vacation so far, and I'm looking forward to spending the next 4 1/2 weeks here in sunny Texas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey excally why did connor call A. Stephie and Grandma on V-day and not Aunt Kerry. Kiss my man for me I miss him lots. And you!!!! :):)
(we rode 100 miles in 3hours yesterday (in a snow storm) ) IT WAS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!