Tuesday, August 19, 2008

waiting

So here I am at 6am in the hotel room drinking my last beerage before I go to the hospital. Beverage of choice COFFEE Yummie.. Everyone else is snoozing away. I couldn't sleep even if I wanted to. My mind is racing a mile a minute thinking about everything. I'm freaking out thinking did I plan enough for Ry and Kerr and Connor. Do I have enough for them to eat at the hotel. Stupid stuff like that. Connor spiked a fever last night which is a little alarming. He felt a lot cooler this morning, but I'm a little nervous he might be coming down with something. Hopefully it was just swimmimg in the pool and not eating like he normally does that he felt a little under the weather.

Yesterday we went to the toy store so Con could pick the baby out a gift it was pretty cute having him try to pick out things for himself and saying they were for the baby. He eventually got a little toy for little Schenk and it's not a racetrack or transformers.:-) He is excited or at least he is acting excited to see the new baby. He wants to help change diapers only pee one's he said I had to change the poopy one's, and I guess that's sound pretty fair.

So now I'm gonna try relax and drink my coffee. In hopes that I show up for my apt.:-)

No comments: