Friday, August 1, 2008

Countdown

Well, little schenk is almost here. I haven't decided if I'm ready or not but then again I really don't have a choice.:-) Names have been a pain. I didn't realize how hard it would be to pick a boy and a girl name. Ry and I have pretty much settled on a boys name but are not forsure on a girls name yet. I have been in a lot of pain lately, but I'm trying not to complain and just do whatever I did before I was preggers. It has been different from Connor, and I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore ready or not. The baby's room is all done and thanks to Ry's fam I already have a stock of diapers, and as a second time mom I know how lucky I am to have this stock. Tuesday I should find out forsure about the c-section. My last appointment with the new doctor was not as promising as I was hoping for. She had pretty much told me a c-section is the way to go. I still haven't accepted it and I'm still hopeful that I can delivery vaginally. Tuesday I have another ultrasound to see how big baby schenk is. Depending on the results that should determine how baby will be delivered. She has put me down on the 19th for either an induction or c-section. So either way baby schenk will be here by the 19th. If it's forsure that I have to have a c-section I'm going to try to up the date because I will need an extra week to recovery, so I can drive myself to school. If not I'm just gonna have to disobey doc's orders.

I feel pretty large and am hoping I don't get any bigger. I don't think my body can handle it. I have only out on 12lbs but I feel HUGE right now. I still can't believe that we are going to be bringing a new schenk home in a couple of weeks. I'm just trying to keep cool and not FREAK OUT!!!!!!!

Finals are done and I passed Chemistry woo hoo. It is such a relief to have that behind me. I'm sure there will be harder classes but seriously Chemistry SUCKED big time. Connor will be going to school this year, and I'm completely freaked out. I can't believe that he is even old enough to go to preschool. I just hope that the changes he will be having to face with the new baby and school he won't feel overwhelmed. I'm setting down this weekend and figuring out one date a week for us to spend quality time with just Connor. I am worried that he might feel a little left out so I just want him to know he is still my number one little man. Well that's about all that is happening right now. Wish us luck..:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are praying that everything with the delivery, no matter which way it goes down, runs smooth.
And also, I wanted to tell you about diapers.com. I don't know if you've been there or not, but from the little bit of diaper shopping I did with Grandma Schenk when she was here, it seems like it's got good prices. Worth checking out at least, right?