Thursday, August 7, 2008

Official

Ok, it's official after speaking with my doc today I went ahead and scheduled the C-section. I have had three different doc's tell me the same thing so i guess they might know what they are talking about. The date is going to be Tuesday the 19th we have to be at the hospital at 5:30 so they can get started and have baby schenk here by 7:30. It's early but then I don't have to worry about not being able to eat and I can be out of there early when my three days are up. I pretty nervous about it but after talking to the OB nurse today she said my c-section will be a lot easier to recovery from then the complications I had with Connor. I still am in shock that our family of three is going to be a family of four. WOW.... So unless I go into labor before then we will have a little schenk here on the 19th.... The only downside about it is Ryan can't take any time off work except the day the baby is born. So he will be going to work in Traverse City then coming to the hospital to visit me and baby. Thank goodness for Aunt Kerry she has taken the time off so she can stay with Con man in the hotel when he gets sick of being at the hospital. Thanks Kerr...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Less than 24 hours!!! We're praying for you guys!