Monday, June 9, 2008

This is what I know...

Well I now know Chemistry is for smart people. Which I've come to realize I am not. Seriously did Chemist sit around and think OK lets try to makes this as difficult as possible for stupid to figure out. I will admit that doing the labs are pretty fun. I really enjoy playing with chemicals as I'm 7months pregnant. I keep on asking my instructor if my baby is going to sprout a third are. She keeps reassuring me that it's not, but I have a weird feeling that it might have a little bud starting to develop. :-) Plus my lab partner always makes me do the dangerous stuff.( STEPHANIE MANSFIELD) just in case any one was wondering.:-) Beside sucking in chemistry school is going pretty good. I'm getting A's in Med Term so at least I will pass something this semester. Connor is doing good. He is excited for the baby to be born because he gets an Indiana Jones Rope. That's his special gift from his little brother or sister. He is so excited he will tell everyone that he gets to have it when the baby is born. I am feeling pretty good a little tired but that's about it. It doesn't help that I'm constantly pushing myself, but I guess I just can't sit back and relax. I have gained a total of five lbs, no swollen anything YET. I'm a little worried about the heat and pray that it won't affect me to much. I'm measuring big and so is the baby which is not the biggest shock to me, but I was hoping for a little baby this go around. I am probally going to deliver in Traverse City which the hospital is an hour away, but I will feel a lot better knowing that they have the equipment to accommodate anything. I really haven't talked about the problems that the baby is having only because the doctor's don't know exactly what is going on either. I have my fourth ultrasound this wednesday, and I'm praying that they will know something. So I will try to put an update on the little schenk when I know something conclusive. The baby's room is painted thanks( G-Ma Schenk and G-Ma Roberts:-) aka Great G-Ma Schenk) It is so cute. Evelyn is working on the curtain and the blanket, and I can't wait till it's all put together. We have a frog theme and it is so adorable.

1 comment:

Stew said...

I'm with you. Chemistry is beyond boring. I used to take naps in college by laying down and reading my chemistry textbook. It worked so well that I kept doing even after I was done with chemistry to enhance my napping experience. We've been praying for you guys & the little one!