Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tired Again

So far this little one has been different from when I was preggers with Con. I find myself not being able to sleep at night. When I was preggers with Con I laid my head on the pillow and was out. Now I wake up at least three times to use the potty. Which let me tell ya SUCKS.:-) When this little one moves around it can be quite painful. We recently went downstate for an open house which was nice seeing everyone, but I got to say the ride there and back was not so pleasant. Little schenk was pressing against my tummy so hard i thought it was going to be like Aliens when the baby bust out of the tummy. Wow it was a long ride home. I'm hoping it's not like that next month when I go to see Joyce Meyers because I'm super geeked to see her so this little one better cooperate. I haven't had any swollen anything yet, but I do drink lots and lots of water, and I'm very thankful for that. I would hate to see my ankles swell up like elephants ankles. I have been so tired lately, but I can't just go take a nap. A: I feel like I'm being lazy B: I have Con who now is not taking naps C: On Thursdays i have three kids to take care of. I mean really wouldn't you be tired. I just feel run down at the moment and can't wait to get a couple weeks off from school and relax before little schenk is born. Ok I think I'm done whining for awhile. I almost forgot one more thing CHEMISTY..:-( I mean that would make anyone go insane. Ok now I'm done. Max for little one to arive is nine weeks. I'm thinking it's going to be closer to 7 or 8. I will find out July 11.

No comments: