Monday, May 19, 2008

WooHoo

So school starts tomorrow. I have a Chemistry Lab I have to say I'm pretty excited about. We will see when the day is over how I really feel. Steph is in it with me so she is totally going to be my lab partner.:-) I also start Medical Terminology this week. I'm so so about this class I just pray that I can retain everything I need to pass these two classes. Next semester will be a little easier I just have to pass this semester. Hopefully my tummy doesnt get to big for me to move around and mix all the awesome chemicals. My finals for summer semester are around the same time as little Schenk is due, so I'm hoping there are no surprises. Well wish me luck tomorrow. I will be leaving at 9 in the morning with Stephie and hopefully returning around 5ish. Really what was I thinking. I sure hope I can cheat off of Steph's work:-)...Can I pull the preggers card to get good grades?

No comments: