Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What's New

Thanks everyone for the B-day wishes. I had a wonderful b-day with my boys. It has been such a wonderful month. School is going so good. I am getting A's so far. We will see what next semester brings. :-) It has been an amazing fall. The weather has been incredibla. It was 88 yesterday. I still can't beleive it. Connor and I went and took some fall pictures. I will post...I promise. We have just been enjoying the beautiful colors of fall. We are in need of prayer though. Ryan is having an over the phone interview this week for Alaska. It would be an awesome adventure. I am nervouse and excited all at the same time. If he does get the job we won't be moving any time. I think he or Connor and I will be flying there every other month. So pray like crazy people we need it. Ryan just installed new flooring in my kitchen which i am very greatfull for. I am so amazed by my husband abilities. He is such a handyman. I will take some picks and post them. He did an amazing job. Well thats about it..:-)TTFN

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Alaska?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

yeah sarah we all think the same thing too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

You wil miss us when we are gone..:-(

Sarah said...

Of course I will miss you guys but I want to go, too!!!

Michelle said...

I bet we could squeeze you in out suitcase..:-) It could be a family affaire..