Sunday, September 23, 2007

Getting Older!

So Tuesday i will be 27. Most people start freaking out right about now. I actually like getting older. I am really happy where I am right now in my life.

We went to a football game and sat next to these teenage girls and i couldn't help but ease drop. I heard one of them say "Are you totally going out with billy , because he was with Tasha". I couldn't help but laugh thinking i was that age a LONG time ago and that would have been something i would be talking about. Wow the drama that comes with being a teenager. As they were going on and on I looked at my husband and my son, and realized i wouldn't go back in time for anything. I can't believe that time has gone by so fast and that my baby is going to be three. But in no way shape or form would i ever want to be younger. So i embrace my new year of WISDOM (oh yeah)...Bring IT on..

No comments: