Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's been awhile...

So I just realized it has been almost a month since I have updated my blog. Well school is going really well. It is amazing how much I have forgotten since high school. I sit in class and say "wow i remember doing that" almost everyday. Connor is doing great. He had a little problem with poopies so bad that we had to give him an enema. Yes I know thanks for sharing right, but let me tell ya it was the worst thing Ry and I had to do. I pray we never have to do it again. Potty training is going really well. Connor held it through the night for the first time. I was beginning to think he might be a bed wetter, but today was a sign of hope. Ryan is working all the time and doesn't get home most days until 8 or 9 at night. It has been really weird I almost feel like I am a single mom, but thank the LORD he will be done with school soon so he will be getting home earlier. Today we went to a construction sight. Connor and I watched Bulldozers for about an hour. He is going to be my little construction worker. I started watching my niece and nephew so yes you guessed it that gives me four children...Now can you see why I am happy with my little Moo Moo. Today was just Connor and I so we are just going to relax and enjoy the beautiful fall day. Which i have to say is my favorite seasons. I love all the fun things we get to do, and i love decorating for fall. TTFN...

No comments: