Tuesday, October 30, 2007

2 Halloween Party

So tonight i am taking a 1yr, 2yr and a 4yr old all the way out to Kirtland for the Halloween party. Ryan won't be able to come tonight he has to work late. So it's just me until i meet up with my HERO Aunt Kerry. I have to get Russell from the bus stop at 4. Then go pick up pizza. Eat and get the three kids in their Halloween costumes. I somehow have to fit time in there for Rylan the 1yr old to open her b-day gifts before we go. Her mom brought cupcakes for them to so i will have them Gobble them down. That shouldn't be very hard. I am hoping to take some pics of them outside before we go. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! I started thinking about this evening and am thankful for Kerry helping i don't know how i would do it by myself, I have only one child for reasons just like this..I have no idea why or how parents do all of the things with their multiple children. They must take a lot of prescription medications. I mean i am trying to plan everything out so it goes as smoothly as possible, and that's just for one evening. I can handle it when we are just hanging out at home but to go out into a crowded place with tons of kids CRAZY...I must be CRAZY..Wish me luck I'm gonna need it. Oh yeah and i am trying to be there by 5:30....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no worrys michelle. it will all work out good!!!!!!! :):)