Thursday, August 23, 2007

Life..

Ok, Kerry this is for you.. I have been very busy lately. I had my family up from Texas all week. Which was amazing. We did sooooo much i will post some pic. We went camping, Mackinaw, and Sleeping bear dunes. It was so nice to spend time with them. I will be going to Texas the beginning of next year to take care of my niece or nephew for a month. I am really excited about that. It will be an awesome experience. Monday is my first day of school. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I am going to school to be an X-Ray Tech. Which will be so neat. I got a grant so my first semester is all paid for which is such a BLESSING. I am excited to start a new chapter in my life. My hubby is looking into working in Alaska, it seem like it would be a wonderful experience for him. He would be very busy. So pray for us in the decisions we will need to be making here very soon. Connor is doing wonderful on the potty training front. He is wearing underwear all the time now, and only wears a pullup to bed. It has been a struggle to get that boy going potty, but the hard work is starting to pay off. Well that about sums it up...

No comments: