Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Difference...

So i just wanted to let everyone know how different my son and my nephew are. Russell got dropped of really early this morning so he was sleeping when we got up. Connor woke up said "hi mom" that's all and drank his sippy and chilled out watching Dora as i whipped up some pancakes. Meanwhile Russell wakes up and I don't think i have ever seen someone start talking before his eyes even open. He wanted to watch Transformers the he showed me his new underwear, then he was telling me his mom made pancakes the other day, then he wanted to know what we were doing today. Mind you i think this all took place in about 30 seconds. My son who is sitting on the couch still not saying a word waiting for his pancakes. So i think i have come to realize, either my son lacks some energy, or Russell has enough for about 10 kids..:-)

1 comment: