Sunday, January 4, 2009

Now Here this


I've been using aluminum foil for years .Great stuff,but sometimes it can be a pain.You know when you are in the middle of doing something and you try to pull some foil out and the roll comes out of the box.Then you have to put the roll back in the box and start over.The darn roll always comes out at the wrong time. You can never get the stupid thing back in the way it was. Well get ready for me to rock you aluminum using world. I watching Ellen Degenerous last week andshe opened my aluminum covered eyes. I don't know why this isn't a big part of the add when you see advertisements, but here is what Ellen showed. There are two tabs on the side of the boxes that when you punch them in they hold the foil in place. AMAZING!!!!!! This also goes for Suran wrap I feel like this is the greatest thing I have learned in LOOOOOOng time. So spread the word.. A special thanks to The Ellen Show.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good to know! I spent about 20 minutes fighting with saran wrap earlier today. Not fun.